- How can I pay? bank transfer only
- How long does the photo booth take to set up? 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Do you travel to venues outside of London? yes at 50p per a mile after 15 miles
- Can I hire the photo booth for more than 3 hours? yes each additional hour is charged at £60
- Can the photo booth go upstairs?
- Can I use the photo booth outdoors? Yes. You must provide full cover from the elements and a solid flat surface.
- What are idle hours?
Idle hours are hours that the photo booth is set up but not being used, and are charged at £30 per hour. For example, if the photo booth is required to be set up for 6.00pm but not operational until 9.00pm, this time period is categorised as 3 idle hours.
- How many people can fit inside the Classic photo booth?
6 – 8 people
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes. We have cover for £10M. A copy of the policy is available on request.
- Are your photo booths PAT tested?
Yes. A copy of the certificate is available on request.